Caramel by Bao Ngo

Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy Friday! I wanted to share this photoshoot I did with the amazing Bao Ngo last January! After spending the day shooting outside in the cold with Karen Sofia Colon and visiting a nearby bakery, we headed to an Airbnb we rented. We cranked up the heater and chatted until Karen fell asleep - while whispering we decided to do another shoot in the cosy, warm Airbnb and it was so nice and relaxing! Here's hoping the stars align and I get to see Bao again soon - truly one of the sweetest, most talented and hilarious people I've had the pleasure of working with! You can see the first shoot we did together here.

Here's to the weekend!






2 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely! I love the caramel colour theme ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon